Occupational Health Program
Directed by Joey Koford, RN, MHA, ADEMS Workplace
Occupational Medicine's Occupational Health Program
Management services include:
Development and management of corporate employee health promotion and disease prevention programs.
Program development for:
- Injury prevention
- Workers' compensation control systems
- Decisions pertaining to second opinions
- Appropriateness of care
- Return-to-work policies for non-occupational and occupational injuries and illnesses
Assistance with compliance under the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) of 1996.
Assistance provided in the development and implementation of standards for policies and procedures of periodic health surveillance examinations that may be required under applicable OSHA or company requirements;
- Pre-employment drug screening
- For-cause, reasonable suspicion and random drug testing
Emergency consultation for accidental human exposure to chemicals.